our dinners and aperitives
Care and experience, combined with passion and creativity, are the characteristics that make Sharivari the ideal place for any event.
Our expert chefs are dedicated to experimenting with whimsical and delicious dishes, linking innovation to the tradition of cooking. The highest quality ingredients are the basis of every creation, allowing Sharivari chefs to create dishes that conquer the palates of our customers.
Our chefs have studied the best menus for an unprecedented dinner.
Selecting the kitchen of Sharivari means choosing elegance and experience.
Below you will find selected Sharivari Menus based on our past experiences.
You’ll find 2 menu’s tipe, a smart and a complete menu
- Hasselback style baked potatoes with cheese fondue and crispy bacon
- Wings Smoked bbq
- Warm Carasau Bread with Squacquerone Cheese, Anchovies, Cherry Tomato Confit and olive powder
- Deep Fried squid
- Deep fried seasonal vegetables
- Salmon burger with avocado, parsley, iceberg lattuce and citrus mayo
- Beef burger with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, onion rings,iceberg lattuce, pickles and mustard and bbq mayo
- Caesar Salad with lettuce, chicken, parmesan cheese and original Caesar sauce
- Buddha bowl : broccoli, red chicory, white and purple cabbage, pumpkin, chickpeas, basmati rice and carrot and ginger dressing
- Raw Salmon, guacamole, teryaki, rice, sesame, spicy mayo and crispy sweet potatoes
- Poached egg with soft creamy sauce of potatoes and leeks and cheese wafer
- Potatoe, Nduja and Blue Cheese Pie
- Warm Carasau Bread with Squacquerone Cheese, Anchovies, and olive powder
- Beef Tartare with pears, pecorino cheese, balsamic vinegar and thyme
- Salmon carpaccio with blackberry, avocado and grated pistacio
- Homemade Gnocchi with squid* ragù, roman broccolo and pecorino cheese
- Spaghetti Benedetto Cavalieri flavored with garlic, hot pepper and olive oil accompanied by red prawns carpaccio* from Mazara del Vallo
- Super Creamy carbonara pasta
- Homemade pasta with cheese&3typesofpeppers, and lime
- Steamed Scottish salmon with wok seasonal vegetables
- Mediterranean sea bream with sauted potatoes and chicory
- Crispy calamari and artichokes
- Roasted octopus with potatoes, tomatoes and mayo
- Chicken roll with 3 types of peppers, mustard& pepper cream and spring onion
- Argentinian cube roll with wild broccoli leaf and cabernet sauvignon jus
- Brownie to taste with Porto Sandeman
- Tiramisù to taste with : Kalhua
- Cheesecake to taste with Chambord
- Surprising hot heart chocolate to taste with Drambuie
It will be perfect
Organize your night here in Rome